Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyboby here know of a place that has good deals on 17in torque thrusts and Nitto tires? I want to buy them together as a set. I was thinking of 17x8 front and 17x 9.5 rear with a 245/40/zr17
front and 275/40/17 rear. For the rims I want the custom offset and the chrome centers. ANy Ideas?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Go to your local firestone dealer and take a look at the wideoval. It is a better looking tire then the Nitto, comes with a better warranty and the price will be better. they even come with a 30 day test drive!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that with a stick and a piece of bacon! I see that you are in the USAF, your base should sale these tiresat the auto center! Any questions, contact me

·
Registered
166 Posts
Tim Smith put together a group purchase aover at Pro-touring.com The GP was thru www.newstalgiawheels.com I just purchased a set of Boyd Coddington wheels with Nitto 555 for a great price. Call and talk to howard and tell him you are interested in the GP from pro touring. They do not list Nitto at ther website, but can get them. Howard is a super nice guy.Tell him John from Montana sent you.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Tire Rack is now carrying American Racing's vintage line of wheels including the TT II's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts