Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you guys think it costs to redue the total interior, from front dash pad to rear dash. Who has the best parts?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Funny you should ask, I just got back from getting two bids to have total interior done. I have a 68 conv. both bids I got were to do a custom interior including a new top. Both bids came in at about 2K. I told the one fellow I had thought about getting a kit from someplace like classic and he said thats fine if your going for the original look but he didn't think the quality was that good. I'm going with a custom job because I want white and white wasn't offered for a 68. Good luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It currently has the standard interior, what would it take to go to deluxe. I have to replace everything so I thought about doing that while I was at it. Does Ricks have a site?

·
Registered
202 Posts
There are lots of online catalogs you can view to get an idea of prices. Do a search for "first generation camaro" on your browser and quite a few will show up. To convert to deluxe, keep in mind that the locations of the doors window regulators and maybe even door handles will be different. I believe the seat buns will be different also. Maybe someone taht has done the conversion can tell you more.

------------------
http://geocities.com/mike67rs/1.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts