Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a 99 V6 Camaro that I've been working on for awhile and now I'm working on the brakes. (New rotors, calipers etc. etc.)

I am now looking for new brakes hoses as well but when I go to order them, I have to choose Traction Control or No Traction Control
How do I find out this info with out taking any parts off the car or test driving it? I've tried looking up information by the VIN but no luck.
Thank you

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi
I have a 99 V6 Camaro that I've been working on for awhile and now I'm working on the brakes. (New rotors, calipers etc. etc.)

I am now looking for new brakes hoses as well but when I go to order them, I have to choose Traction Control or No Traction Control
How do I find out this info with out taking any parts off the car or test driving it? I've tried looking up information by the VIN but no luck.
Thank you
If you look directly below the Center Air Vent in the dash. There should be a button that will say ASR or SGS of it says ASR, you have Traction Control. If it says SGS you have Second Gear Start. I hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts