Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around at different sites and found 'Ls1.com'.I can't believe all the crap they talk to each other over there.Arguing and swearing.Makes me appreciate this site a ton.

·
15,370 Posts
I agree! I take part in a lot of different forums on several different subjects and in the last 6 months or so I've seen atittudes and peoples demeanor go right down the crapper. Over and over I've seen people not only publicly leave forums but totally lose interest in whatever the forums are about. That's not good! What the heck is going on??

·
Registered
257 Posts
if you don't like the trash talking they do over there, don't talk trash about them over here
we all love this board, and I think that a lot of it has to do with the way Al and Dennis handle things, very professionally.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Hmmmmmm......as opposed to say maybe the way Dennis handles his forums? What part of "let it go" don't you understand Panther? Comments such as what you just posted above do not help your cause one bit.
Oh yea, and who am I? Just a long-term site member who recognizes the effort it must take to run the greatest Camaro related site on the web. Nice to meet you. KZ

------------------
John D. Smith
69 SS/396 CLONE!
The Texas Tornado lives!
http://www.geocities.com/kz1000ltd/

North Texas Camaro Club

Hobbystage Free Picture Posting!!! http://hobbystage.net/camaro/69ss396/

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
ummm...KZ, i think you might have read something into Panther's statement that wasn't there. he just said he likes the way this forum is handled- maybe meaning Camaros.net in general, and not just this particular forum. that's the way i read it, anyways. not trying to add any fuel to any fire here, just trying to tame things down.
then again, i guess i could have read it wrong and missed something.

------------------
1971 Nova(looks like 69 camaro from underneath!)
355sb, vortec heads, HOT cam,T-10 tranny, 3.70 gears 16X8" IROC wheels
see pics here http://community.webshots.com/user/novaderrik

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I think I missed it also.What up with this

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you look at alot of KZ posts, he's challenging people or is pi$$ed off-but says he loves this site.... maybe he's just a pessimist and looks for a message that may or maynot be there.. just my 2c.., I try to learn from every post I read.. I for one don't have half the answers I need.. and it's not just camaro info I'm talking about.. Tom.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I dont see what that has to do with this post.Seems like here lately ever time something is brought up it turn into a pissing contest.I may be wrong but thats the way I see it.I come here to relax and get a few ideas on my 69 restoration and end up scratching my head and wondering what next.It just gets old!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
What's your problem, Kz? I said I like the way Al runs this site. Did I say anything derogatory towards Dennis? Damn.

I think a post with a headline of "Trash Talking" is just looking for trouble..I say close this down.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry you didn't like my post 1967 panther and lil beast 67. I was complimenting this site for the way it's run and you guys just didn't get it.I was telling everyone how I appreciate the professionalism here but that doesn't include you two.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Jonsey, Please read the site policy..adding that link was totally un-necessary and will only create more problems. Please refrain from that in the future..Thanks.

Tom

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Jonesy has it right, Panther gets into a disagreement with Dennis, rags on him, then comes over to this thread and says "I like the way Al handles this forum......" Anyone who had followed the other thread would have put two and two together and taken the post the same way I did. His pat on the back for Al was a indirect but obvious slight on Dennis for the way he handles "his" forums. As far as me being pissed off all the time, that's garbage. What irritates me more than anything else are new people who come out of nowhere and decide they don't like the way things are run on this website, a website that I take pride in, and a website I have found invaluable in the restoration of my 69 Camaro. It's these kind of people I take offense to, and if that labels me as pissed off at the world, so be it. I'm not here to impress anybody or make friends, so I will continue to defend the administrators and the jobs they do on this website, all of them, not just Al. Anyone who would like to discuss this further is more than welcome to send me an email offline and we can discuss it further. I agree with the previous post, this thread is on a one way street to nowhere and should be immediately put out of it's misery......the end.

------------------
John D. Smith
69 SS/396 CLONE!
The Texas Tornado lives!
http://www.geocities.com/kz1000ltd/

North Texas Camaro Club

Hobbystage Free Picture Posting!!! http://hobbystage.net/camaro/69ss396/

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is beginning to sound like a bunch of women bitching(pardon my language), but its true. i can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Retired
26,642 Posts
It's not good to put fish guts in the trash on sunday if the trash truck doesn't come around until friday.
Let's put this one on ice for now!!

It is nice to know we don't usually get in each others faces much around here. Just remember we are all human and things will surface from time to time that prove it!!

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts