Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Ricks the only company that sells sets after market Rally Rim trim ring? I am looking for 2/15x7 and 2/15x8 camaro rings not the round ones. I will take 2/15x7 rings. I think that the smaller size will not be noticed?
I do not need orig GM ring I cant afford them
Does any body have any pics of 15x8 rally's with 15x7 rings :thumbsup:

Thanks all
67for/me

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I think that every repo house out there sells after market rings. Not quite sure what you mean by "the round ones". I have what is know as the "step lip". version and I do see what www.classicindustries.com refers to as a "round lip" version. Guess that's what you mean. Also see that they sell them as singles if you want.

I have the 15x7 rings on 15x8 wheels. I have the GM 15x8 rings but they just look to 'fat' if you know what mean. Just too much shiney surface there.
IMHO, the skinnier rings look better. Will try to get some picts tomorrow and post. You can see a bad pict of my car in my signature but its too far away. I really need to up date it.
Jim

·
Registered
717 Posts
check out my car in my signature pic. I have the 15x7 rings that are not round, on all rims ( I have 15x8 in the back) I got them from classic ind.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hey, took me a while but here's a close up pict of 15x7 ring on 15x8 rim.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jim
As I thought they look great. can't really tell nice and constant.
Some are saying I should go with 245/60/15 in the rear with my 15x8 rims just to be safe for rubbing any opinion on that. Any body
Thanks 67for/me

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone
I did find rings at summitracing they had the camaro style in stock and already shipped.
Thanks Jim that was a good lead.

Thanks again
67for/me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts