Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about what i was going to do with my trunk and got to thinking about doing it all in vynel or carpet. I want to put a nice stereo in it, so that means some subs. I was thinking of making the box go on the hump in the trunk, then use some 1/4 plywood and covering it in the vynel or carpet and covering teh whole box/amp/wires. Then then just making panels for the sides, bottom and rear so it looks like its all carpeted.

·
Registered
807 Posts
That pic is sooooo small, and my eyes ain't what they used to be, but from what I can make out it looks clean. But what about the spare? Or am I just old-fashioned? I notice a lot of guys are not hauling spare tires anymore, except for the ones that are attached around our middles!

:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Steve W:
That pic is sooooo small, and my eyes ain't what they used to be, but from what I can make out it looks clean. But what about the spare? Or am I just old-fashioned? I notice a lot of guys are not hauling spare tires anymore, except for the ones that are attached around our middles!

:D
My spare = couple cans of fix a flat and a cell phone
If i'm going on a long trip i'll throw in a spare, but other than that, its out.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Oh...is that the "space-saver" spare option I've heard about??? :D

You know, I actually kinda like that idea. Guess I'm not that old after all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts