Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
I am looking for the wiring diagrams for under the hood for the 68'. If anyone has this information or knows where I can find it I would appreciate it if you could forward it to my email.
Thank you in advance
Andrea

·
Registered
217 Posts
There are several diagrams, depending on what you are looking for. I have a book called "Camaro restoration guide 1967-1969" by MBI publishing. It has quite a few wiring diagrams. It will do for most applications, but if you really want the real source, get the GM assembly manual. You can find the Camaro restoration guide at Barnes&Noble. ISBN# 0-7603-0160-3. You can take a look in the store and see if it has what you need. As for the GM assembly manual goes someone else might know, but I know they're available.

·
Registered
278 Posts
just about every camaro parts dealer's catalog (npd, year 1, ricks, classic, etc.) has these GM assembly manuals. i bought the one that was loose leaf ($17.95) and wish now i would of gotten the bound version. most offer them for around $20. npd aloso has the "camaro wiring diagram manual" by year for $5.25 + shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
andrea, I have a 68 camaro that i just restored. I am an electronic technician. Is there anything you need help with? Let me know. jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts