Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've got some hoses that need changing due to age and leaking. I can't seem to find any that fit at my local auto part store, but I remember seeing some universal ones on a couple cars here and there. They may work for the upper but what about the lower? The current lower I have has a spring in it (I'm guessing for rigidity) but is that necessary. Any advice is much appreciated!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, nothing really custom. It's a 383 which replaced the 350 is came with. Also the radiator is a Griffin replacement, so the radiator necks are larger than what I could find at the store.

·
Registered
921 Posts
All the local parts stores should carry that. Autozone carries Dayco. Look up C70492, that one has 1-3/4" on both ends. Also the C70737 is 1-3/4" on one end and 2" on the other. They both say they fit a BB 69 but they do say to "cut to length". Check it out, maybe that will help you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All the local parts stores should carry that. Autozone carries Dayco. Look up C70492, that one has 1-3/4" on both ends. Also the C70737 is 1-3/4" on one end and 2" on the other. They both say they fit a BB 69 but they do say to "cut to length". Check it out, maybe that will help you.
Perfect. Thanks guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts