Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking I'd like to change my user name. I only had my 88 IROC when I joined, but that is supposed to be getting sold this year to help pay for the 67, which is my first priority. How does Stillwater Camaro sound ?? any suggestions ?? maybe..67 Basketcase ??:D

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
HEY Mitch, how about CamaroPete? Sounds pretty cool to me.....

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEY Mitch, how about CamaroPete? Sounds pretty cool to me.....
I have a Kenworth, Chevelle and a Harley too.....how we gonna incorporate all that.....:D

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
OK try....KDUBCamaro...VtwinCam...TwinChevystrucker....

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK try....KDUBCamaro...VtwinCam...TwinChevystrucker....
You might be onto something here.....TwinChevyKwhopperPeter...:D it might be a chick magnet....:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Al can change your nick if you really want to. Just send him a PM. I just wouldn't get into trying to ask him to change it regularly ;)
:thumbsup: I had him change my name on Team Chevelle a couple years ago. I was just brainstorming for something good and we "might" have gotten a little overzealous....:D

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
a little? hahaha...Mitch, If you are EVER down around me holler, steaks are on me-oh- and Ill show what a REAL truck looks like my dad and my bro have a couple...1961 B65 Mack 58K rears, 230 Mack motor, twins...and my bro has a 1969 Pete needle nose, 400 cummins 15spd....Itll move....

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh sure.....now you did it ! No way is that Cummapart gonna keep up with my Cat...:noway: 3406B air to air, modified injection and Holset turbo runnin thru an RTLO 13 speed double over to 3.70's. She runs with the 500 horse electronic motors all day.....:D well, until it see's a fuel station.....she likes fuel...:yes: ...4.5 mpg.:(

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
I like the 425's too! When I was younger Mitch, I drove a Bull Wagon for a guy out of Texas and the truck I had was also a 69 Pete. It had a 3408, 9 and a 4 overdrive in both boxes...After a year of drivin' it Scott wanted to freshen it up so he took it to the cat service center and told them to resleeve it and rebuild the pump and turn it up to around 500. when we got the truck back the said they had to turn it DOWN to 500! LOL I miss that ol truck...I still love to operate them ol large cars. Sometimes when Im on leave I get to pull my dads dozer around with his ol Superliner....400mack, air to air...Cool:D

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Since you got to put your foot in one of the legendary 3408's, you KNOW what power is....:yes: When they were all that you had, you learned how to drive the 2 sticks, but I don't miss them. The 13-15 speeds are the best. I know several people with the 18 speeds and all they do is shift.....too many gears. :noway: The superliner is, in my opinion, one of the best looking Macks they ever made. I ran hot mix for a few years with a guy that had the Mack V8 in his superliner. It wouldn't quite stay with mine, but was a much better match than most ...;) He was a little dissappointed since his was supposed to be 500 horse too.....he felt better when I told him mine wasn't quite "stock"....:D
I've been turning the wheel, pushing the pedals and moving the sticks since 1970...:eek: and on O/O for the last 21 years. I started with a "chauffer license" and was "grandfathered" into a class A when the CDL's came along. A few million miles later, here I am !!! Still trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up....:confused: and what my new user name should be...;)

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey mitch, how about 3rdxacharm (3rd time's a charm)
:D :D :D Thanks Mark....that's good.....:thumbsup: It worked with wifes...:eek: and the 3rd 67 is here to stay.:hurray:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Since you got to put your foot in one of the legendary 3408's, you KNOW what power is....:yes: When they were all that you had, you learned how to drive the 2 sticks, but I don't miss them. The 13-15 speeds are the best. I know several people with the 18 speeds and all they do is shift.....too many gears. :noway: The superliner is, in my opinion, one of the best looking Macks they ever made. I ran hot mix for a few years with a guy that had the Mack V8 in his superliner. It wouldn't quite stay with mine, but was a much better match than most ...;) He was a little dissappointed since his was supposed to be 500 horse too.....he felt better when I told him mine wasn't quite "stock"....:D
I've been turning the wheel, pushing the pedals and moving the sticks since 1970...:eek: and on O/O for the last 21 years. I started with a "chauffer license" and was "grandfathered" into a class A when the CDL's came along. A few million miles later, here I am !!! Still trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up....:confused: and what my new user name should be...;)
Yeah that 3408 was petty hot. I think My Dads trucj is one of the pettiest Ive ever seen. Fire engine red, Tulsa 64 winch, setup to pull the heavy loads...I like drivin that large car...Dad installed some train horns awhile back..noone gets in the way now...:D
Keep on truckin' Mitch....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts