Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know but I went slumbing a coupla years ago and bought a complete tri power set up for a 68 vette and was always going to put it on my 69 Camaro but never did. It would have looked cool there, now since my fire I need to get a value on it.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
put it on Ebay anything like that will usually skyrocket. start it off at a little more then what you'd like for it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No my problem is I had a warehouse fire and everything was deatroyed so I need a value for my insuance adjuster. Thanks
Mike

·
3,176 Posts
Theres a couple on E-bay right now and I would go with what the high average would be. John Z might have some insight on some Vette pages like Team Camaro where you could find a firmer price. I know that the Vette FI system and Tri-power air cleaner I have would not be cheap if I were to sell them.

Jeff 67/68 & 69 RS's
65 442

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, no cars but it might had well been crap I have 2 under restoration and when it went I had all the parts for my RS/SS convert and the Z/28 all they are is rolling shells. Plus I had a 20 plus year collection classic Camaro parts in there and now their all gone.
Mike

·
Registered
725 Posts
When I looked for mine they went for around $1,500 with carbs or around $1700-1800 with the air cleaner. The '68 seem to be worth a little less than the 69's.

------------------
'69 RS SS 396 375hp L78 Convertible, M22, 3.31 posi, deluxe interior, gauges, rosewood wheel, AM-FM, fold down seat, tilt wheel, Torque Thrust Wheels, console mounted 8 track player, chambered exhaust, locking gas cap
COMING SOON Corvette tripower, small body HEI, and maybe "842" aluminum heads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts