Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well! I might have to let the 69 go

can anyone give me an idea what to ask ?

69 base coupe
307 p/g orginal
also have an m21 and fresh 11 to 1 motor
used cowl hood
disc set up
12 bolt posi apart housing bent 1/2 3.55 gears
new in box
ball joints,tie rods,all bushings,frame mount bushings,seat covers frt.& rear,dash,4speed change over,duel exh.,door panels,

sub frame is off
doors are solid and close nice
patch panel in drivers side rear floor
1/4's are good minor rust at top of wheel
I dont know how much I ve spent but it's alot there are probably things I forgot I bought.don't really want to sell it but we're in the market for a new home and there's a deal but we're short on cash!

what do you guy's thinkI live in md you don't see many for sale around here in any condition.

------------------
stock? 67
hidden 69

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,362 Posts
Seems to me that you need to figure out what you have in it and go from there. Ask a little more then come down if need be. At least that gets the ball rolling, you'll know pretty quick if your way off base. Then again, if you've had the car for a while it may have appreciated even though it's been in pieces.

With all those parts and pieces I would think a local buyer is what you'll need. You might even come out better by grouping the base car at one price then selling all the extra new pieces separately. I don't know how anyone could suggest a dollar value to you without seeing all that stuff. Good luck what ever you decide.

------------------
Robert

'69 getting better every day... (every pay day)

[This message has been edited by rojo (edited 03-07-2001).]

·
Registered
302 Posts
I agree with rojo. Try to sell it for what you have in it. I think you are going to have a tough time selling it if the car is not a roller. If time isn't an issue, have you thought about putting the sub frame back on? I sold an 69 X-11 car 2 years ago. It was really ratty.I only wanted a grand for it. It was all there but the engine and tranny. I had alot of guys turn up their noses when they came to look at it. Personally I think it's easier to sell a car that is in one piece. Just my .02

------------------

Racer#00

Plain Jane 67
76 Trans Am Stock Car
74 Z28 (Basket case)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I had the time to put it back togather ,If I did I think I could get an easy 4000.00 for without the extras they are hard to come around here and they go quick .but like you said they are at rollers.
I don't know I might have to let the house deal go and keep the 67,69 and last night I had a 70 r/s thown in my face real cheap!!!

------------------
stock? 67
hidden 69

·
Registered
302 Posts
Decisions! Man I hate em! Toys come and go, but it sure is hard to decide what you want to do. I've got my 67 torn apart, and now I've got the chance to look at a running 67 and 68. Oh well, good luck!!!

------------------

Racer#00

Plain Jane 67
76 Trans Am Stock Car
74 Z28 (Basket case)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to convince my wife that the one who dies with the most toys wins!

she is'nt buying it

------------------
stock? 67
hidden 69

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'd throw it together real quick and sell it if that's what you want. I see 67-69's here go for 10,000 all the time. They are running though. I see even more go for around the 5K mark though these usually don't have real great paint. Try it for what you got in it. If they wanna talk down the price then take away extras. I would think you could get at least $4000. A 12 bolt alone costs about $1K, 4 wheel discs go for $1K if new etc etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts