Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been sending Pm's out No frills... til' now. I tried to send one earlier and it said it was over 5,000 characters... which it wasn't (yes I counted) SO I took a HUGE chunk out and the whole pm was less than 500 characters.... yes it still said it was way over 5,000. Now ither there is a problem and it's not sending them, or it says there is a problem but theres not and it is sending them anyways... I hope not or 1 person will have 8 pm's of the same deal, each in a shortend form. Let me know if any of you are having this problem or it's just me. Can someone look into this?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
i never had this problem but ill say call me soon and replay call me soon see whats going on. if a problem a mod will step in and see whats up.

·
Retired
26,589 Posts
One posted line is about 125 characters when you include punctuation and spaces... I have hit the 5000 limit before but it's usually when I quote someone or am feeling long winded...

I'll check into the limits and see if they have been reset by accident...

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
dj he pmed me and no problems at all . a week ago i had problems with double posting maybe all fixed now.clicked once and 2 times it posted.but that was a week ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts