Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is about 6Mb big :-( but it is worth it!

It is mainly about burnouts, but dragracing is also shown.

Just enjoy
especially the last part

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Um..did I miss something? :confused: :D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
must be some dutch joke...

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I like the full-throttle-muscle-car-smokey-burnout-thing, but not on the streets or in crowded parking lots :(

You never know when some little old lady will pull out of a driveway or a little kid runs into the street chasing a ball.

Sorry to lecture . . .

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
My concerns also eric68??? The burnouts are cool at the dragstrip but just in the street? Come on, in a crowded parking lot, where is the thing called common sense? I sure as heck wouldn't have wanted to be parked close to the dude doing the burn out at the car show! I could just see him hookin' up and loosing it into the side of someone else's car.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
pfff, i like it, im doing the same thing once in a while

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Originally posted by Eric68:
I like the full-throttle-muscle-car-smokey-burnout-thing, but not on the streets or in crowded parking lots :(

You never know when some little old lady will pull out of a driveway or a little kid runs into the street chasing a ball.

Sorry to lecture . . .
Thats right Eric, think this guys are even worst. This looks like a mall parking lot with traffic flowing. :eek:
http://www.stangbangerz.com/videos/burnouts.wmv
Oops, kinda long, saw it at work and the T4 helped speed. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
I agree, but it would have been funny if that rustang doing donuts in that empty parking garage fishtailed into the wall... :eek: LOL Mike

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,016 Posts
that was nice to watch thanks

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Originally posted by supv26:
My concerns also eric68??? The burnouts are cool at the dragstrip but just in the street? Come on, in a crowded parking lot, where is the thing called common sense? I sure as heck wouldn't have wanted to be parked close to the dude doing the burn out at the car show! I could just see him hookin' up and loosing it into the side of someone else's car.
Have you guys ever watched Rally Racing on T.V.? Those guys have spectators lined all up and down the entire path of the track...with no guard rails, no impact walls or barriers, nothing (and believe me man, thos cars are flying a heck of alot faster than the cars we saw in those burnout videos :eek:

Still a stupid thing to do though..Stupid, but fun

1 - 16 of 16 Posts