Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have gotten some good info from the site so far. Wish more people used the chat room. I am 20 years of age and am trying to earn my engineering degree in Northern California. So far I completely stripped and soda blasted the shell, which was in near perfect condition(not to brag) minus the trand tunnel:confused: . Items in the garage include an LS1, T56, 18/19 Vette wheels, front sub frame from Gary Martz(powdercoated, beautiful), and front suspension.:) Lucky...maybe. My dad fronts a lot of the money in and in exchange I fix his el camino and do all fabrication and labor myself. He is glad to encourage such exstravigant projects because he is as big a car nut as a lot of the guys on this site.
Hope I don't sound like those spoiled kids that have their hot rods handed to them on a silver platter...Anyway I would like the car to have an aggresive look and am considering Green/Grey/silver/blue for colors. Will post pics soon for non believers...this car will be bad ***:cool: and real fast:D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome from So. Cali :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts