Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got them and installed. You can see the reverse lights on as well. Installed front, and rear Digi Tails, rear back up light LED, and side markers,

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
If that video doesn't make a Camaro owner smile, they don't deserve to own one. :D Not sure what I like better--- the sound of the throaty exhaust or the digi-tails. Looks sweet!:beers:

·
Registered
396 Posts
VERY nice! I was going to go with those this winter, but I decided to put the money towards something else and wait until next fall. Very nice though again! Thanks for the video!….and GREAT car too!! :thumbsup:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,628 Posts
Looks good! I am getting ready to wire mine up. For the front parking light/turn signal (the yellow ones), are you using their LED assembly or just a bulb?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good! I am getting ready to wire mine up. For the front parking light/turn signal (the yellow ones), are you using their LED assembly or just a bulb?

Im using the actual Complete system for the back, and front turn signals, The reverse lights, and side marker lights are bulbs they don't come in a wire in formate, only the rear, and front turn signals. Really quick and easy to install.

·
19,786 Posts
Looks great :beers: ....only wish I went with the RS tail lights now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts