Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked in CRG and AIM and cannot find a pic or diagram showing my 67 RS/SS 350 Power Brakes front disc/rear drum plumbing..I need to see all the lines hooked up on the Master Cyl; the Metering valve; dist.block..
Wanting to put everything back as original..have bought the MS and Booster Kit complete..Could someone steer me to the right place to see the original set up or a picture of one..Thanks!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: View Of Plumbing M/S & Booster

Also on the CRG website, quite explicit.
hmmm..I was sure I looked at everything concerning brakes in the CRG..did not see a print nor picture of the Master Cylinder and Booster Assembly that goes on my SS350..I will look again..I need to SEE the line hook-ups to everything..

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts

Wait a second. I always thought 67 cars (all of them) had single systems. Standing by for edification,,,,,,,,,

·
10,142 Posts
67's had dual master cyls same as 68 - 69's. I think all cars had to have dual braking starting in 67 by law. A lot of new safety laws were enacted for 67 including Brake warning lights, emergency flashers, seat belts became a mandatory option.

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
Thanks David. I'm still not so sure. My brothers 67 442 has a single system too. Off to Google I go.

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts

67 Camaros never came with a single reservoir M.C.
I'll be damn. So, it's like 69's with locking steering columns a year before they were required.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts