Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
I'm ready to get in on 2 systems, this makes at least seven. Just a few more for max savings!

crowenate1, I'll send you an email for info.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,
So far we should have 7 maybe 8 so as soon as we get 2 or 3 more and make sure everyone is still in we will place the order.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Come on folks, Im counting on 10 of us jumping in on this deal! lol. Look forward to getting it on order.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we have one more in from the team chevelle sight.So it looks like we will get to 10:hurray: as long as we dont have anyone back out. I am afraid we will lose one or two to the other a/c group deal for some reason. :(

[ 11-07-2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: crowenate1 ]

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,642 Posts
Nathan, count me in a 68 camaro surefit kit (non AC). Guys, I bought a set of Hotchkis springs from him earlier this year and he is great to deal with.

[ 11-11-2004, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: 130fe ]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey,I finally found my old username and password so I had Al delete the crowenate1.So it is now back to crowenate.

Chris,Thanks for your interest and Ive got you down.We should be able to start placing the order in a week or so from the looks of things we might hit 10 anyday.

Ill keep you all posted.
By the way my email adress is [email protected] I have to get all to change it on my profile.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey,
We finally hit 10
I will start emailing everyone to let you know the address and payment info.If you need to email or cal for any questions dont hesitate thats what Im here for.And by the way I am a vintage air dealer so if you have any problems it will get took care of as easy as anyone else could.If you dont get a email from me by tonite let me know because I might have missed you by accident.And if anyone else is interested its not to late to get on board.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you have got more than one of these emails I am sorry,for some reason some of them didnt get sent out so I am resending all of them.
Hey,
I am emailing everyone to let them know we have 10 orders on the vintage air deal so you can mail your payment if you are ready.If its a cure fit kit you want the price is 847.00+45.00 shipping.And along with the payment send all the info about your car,year,engine,headers?or not,which side the alt is on,short or long water pump,v-belt or serpintine.If you want a front runner kit or something else from them email me or call and Ill get you the prices.Thanks for your business,my address is:

nathan crowe
601 1/2 s. riverside drive
elizabethton TN 37643
423-647-4163

thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey,
I figured I should bring this to the top and see if anyone else is interested in getting in on this deal.Also If you were suppose to get a email from me and havent received it yet please let me know.We have already started receiving payments I havent got all 10 yet but Im going to go ahead and order with what Ive got so far so the guys that have already paid wont have to wait.Thanks again for all your business.And guys tell your wifes about this it would be a heck of a xmas gift and Im sure the ladies would enjoy to comfort of A/C.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey guys,I am starting to place the orders if anyone else is interested in getting in on this deal let me know,thanks again to all of my new,old and future customers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey,
During this group deal we got the 10 units that we needed so the price is 847.00+45.00shipping for the sure fit kit.I am a dealer for vintage air so it is still the same warranty and all you get anywhere.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Tony its immediate, you need to email Crowenate to get going on the deal, Vintage will probably ship within 1-2 weeks of receiving your order, I know I got mine within that amount of time when I bought from Crowenate.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tony,Brian hit the nail on the head it is going on right now.Ive already started getting some of the payments and placing orders.If your intereted let me know and I will email you my info and let you know what I need about your car.

thanks,
nathan

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
ok im in.Talked it over with my wife i have to use my pant money which is ok with me its not going in for paint till after christmas and since i have it apart its the best time to put in a/c so let me know what you need tony

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thats sounds good,and your right its alot asier to put it in while you have it apart. The sure fit kit is 847.00+45.00 shipping and with the payment I need all the info about your car,year engine size,which side the alt is going to be on,headers or not,v belt or serpintine,factory A/C or not.And you can send it all to me at
nathan crowe
601 1/2. s. riverisde drive
elizabethton TN 37643
(423)647-4163

It takes around 2weeks from the time I order it for you to get it.If you need anything else dont hesitate to ask.

thanks,
nathan

1 - 20 of 29 Posts