·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Not all of the links to the cars are working

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hakan has moved or deleted his photo over on his photo share.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hakan has moved or deleted his photo over on his photo share.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Strange, I haven't done anything at all...!:surprise: :crying:
How come we have problems with the pictures every time there's a voting procedure?

·
14,267 Posts
I see all 9 on all my devices.

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Strange, I haven't done anything at all...!:surprise: :crying:
How come we have problems with the pictures every time there's a voting procedure?
Your photo is currently back on-line. Photos linked outside the TC servers on popular photo sharing sites often have rights issues and those photo shares are off-line for backups etc, Some of the free sites throttle number of views a day etc, or employ software to maintain network bandwidth traffic shaping, and to cycle paid advertising views. The later prevents the thumbnail, but if you click you get an ad that you either have to wait through, or click past to see the actual photo. While rare some of our contestants photos are that popular.

Photos loaded to users photo storage here on TC have their own issues since security was upgraded and seems to be tied to their membership and the viewers level. Photos loaded into the site "gallery" do not have these issues. The majority of the voting photos are loaded into my gallery space. I will move a copy of Hgger69's into my gallery so it will be available 24/7.

I will take a look at the click through links tonight. They were recycled from last month which is sketchy and this will be the last month I push nominations forward if this is the case..

Edit: All nine worked for me in several locations and networks, including wifi and cellular, Those having issues seeing the 2-8's original postings, are you getting the new tab opening, then getting an error message? Have you flushed your internet cache in your browser recently?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I will move a copy of Hgger69's into my gallery so it will be available 24/7.

Thanx that would be grate! :smile2:
I have had all my pics on Photobucket since like 11 years now and never had any real problems but the links in threads sometimes disappears due to unknown reasons..:wacko: Maybe that's what happened now..?!

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
I see all 9 cars. This is what I get when trying to open the links #2-8. And yes my history and cache were cleared before I opened TC this am. I am accessing from a pc. And Yes - a new tab opens with the following message:

vBulletin Message
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

·
Registered
268 Posts
i see all 9 cars. This is what i get when trying to open the links #2-8. And yes my history and cache were cleared before i opened tc this am. I am accessing from a pc. And yes - a new tab opens with the following message:

Vbulletin message
invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
x2

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
i see all 9 cars. This is what i get when trying to open the links #2-8. And yes my history and cache were cleared before i opened tc this am. I am accessing from a pc. And yes - a new tab opens with the following message:

Vbulletin message
invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
x3

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I see all 9 cars. This is what I get when trying to open the links #2-8. And yes my history and cache were cleared before I opened TC this am. I am accessing from a pc. And Yes - a new tab opens with the following message:

vBulletin Message
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Interesting as you are a paid in full lifetime member who should have no restrictions to any forum here unlike the non paying members. I will have to look in the logs and see whats happening.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I know what is going on for some of you who can not see the underlying posts hot linked to the photos of the nominations and it has something to do with a combination of your forum view settings and rights.

See if you can click through them now. And if not try to get to the permalink thread which I moved back to the ROTM forum http://www.camaros.net/forums/126-r...anniversary-celebration-rotm.html#post3734922

·
Premium Member
‘67 RS
579 Posts
I think I know what is going on for some of you who can not see the underlying posts hot linked to the photos of the nominations and it has something to do with a combination of your forum view settings and rights.
They all work now. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.