Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am looking to buy a car that I sold when I was young and dumb. I bought a new 1995 Z-28 in 01/06 and the car was a factory freak. Bone stock with the LT1, Auto Trans, and 3.23 gears, stock RSA tires, I went a 13.86 @99.9 MPH. I am looking for that car, or one that looks just like it. It was red with firethorn red interior, T-Tops, Automatic ( like I said ) with the performance axle ratio. The car also had pw, pl, tilt, cruise, pm, and the Bose System. I traded the car into Superior Pontiac in Flint Michigan in July of 1996. If anyone has a car with these option's, or knows where one is for sale, I would like to buy it. You can E-mail me at [email protected] The only other car I'm looking for is a 97 30th anniversary edition with an automatic trans and the houndstooth interior. If anyone has one of those they want to sell let me know too. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a '97 30th aniv. convert. for sale here super low miles. I can find out if it's got houndstooth if you want. It's white w/orange stripes and interior if i remember right. Dan 406-253-3121

1 - 4 of 4 Posts