Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kevin, the third bow is about 49 inches long and should only weight about 10 lbs at most. I live in New Haven Connecticut.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design
USA. Where are you located? Feel free to call/text me at 203 249 4592 or email at [email protected] or I can call you of you send/text your number
The bow is the one above the rear window. looks like roundstock with some flattened ends.
Thanks
Thomas Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Kevin, to avoid confusion the 3rd bow is right above (middle of) the roll down rear windows. No tack strip. round.

·
11,599 Posts
Ah, I was thinking you meant the big rear one :) Is that your car? what is wrong with yours? I have some spare frame parts, but not sure if I have a spare one of those. BTW, do not use your email and phone number in open forums, please edit them out, scammer ya know. You can always PM them later.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kevin, yes I need the 3rd bow which is the round stock bar above the roll down rear windows. The car pictured is a picture I used to look at the 3rd bow. I have a 67 which I bought in 1977 and I have had in storage since 1986 and am finishing up now. Unfortunately when I stored the top frame the 3rd bar was separated from the frame and when I moved it was lost. I have had no luck looking for the past two years. Any leads appreciated.
TC

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Is yours a manual or power frame? Is 3rd bow same for either manual/power? I just replaced my manual frame with power frame; not certain of condition of part you’re seeking, but willing to inspect it and let you know. It will be a few weeks though, I’m in middle of battle with Covid.

·
11,599 Posts
Is yours a manual or power frame? Is 3rd bow same for either manual/power? I just replaced my manual frame with power frame; not certain of condition of part you’re seeking, but willing to inspect it and let you know. It will be a few weeks though, I’m in middle of battle with Covid.
Sorry to hear about your battle! Hope you come out ok!

I also have to look at my pile, but will take a bit too :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts