Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kevin, the third bow is about 49 inches long and should only weight about 10 lbs at most. I live in New Haven Connecticut.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design
USA. Where are you located? Feel free to call/text me at 203 249 4592 or email at [email protected] or I can call you of you send/text your number
The bow is the one above the rear window. looks like roundstock with some flattened ends.
Thanks
Thomas Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Kevin, to avoid confusion the 3rd bow is right above (middle of) the roll down rear windows. No tack strip. round.

·
11,623 Posts
Ah, I was thinking you meant the big rear one :) Is that your car? what is wrong with yours? I have some spare frame parts, but not sure if I have a spare one of those. BTW, do not use your email and phone number in open forums, please edit them out, scammer ya know. You can always PM them later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kevin, yes I need the 3rd bow which is the round stock bar above the roll down rear windows. The car pictured is a picture I used to look at the 3rd bow. I have a 67 which I bought in 1977 and I have had in storage since 1986 and am finishing up now. Unfortunately when I stored the top frame the 3rd bar was separated from the frame and when I moved it was lost. I have had no luck looking for the past two years. Any leads appreciated.
TC

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Is yours a manual or power frame? Is 3rd bow same for either manual/power? I just replaced my manual frame with power frame; not certain of condition of part you’re seeking, but willing to inspect it and let you know. It will be a few weeks though, I’m in middle of battle with Covid.

·
11,623 Posts
Is yours a manual or power frame? Is 3rd bow same for either manual/power? I just replaced my manual frame with power frame; not certain of condition of part you’re seeking, but willing to inspect it and let you know. It will be a few weeks though, I’m in middle of battle with Covid.
Sorry to hear about your battle! Hope you come out ok!

I also have to look at my pile, but will take a bit too :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi '63fiberbuggy', yes my top is a manual top so the 3rd bow you have would be perfect. I am not concerned with condition as it is steel roundstock and pretty indestructible. The bow is located between the two bows that have tack strips. Let me know if the part is available.
Thanks for your reply and please keep me posted. You can email me at [email protected] if you prefer.
TWC

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes still interested in bow. Have a lead but have not heard back .
Where are you located. I am in Connecticut.
Let me know. You can call me at (203) 2494592 or reply.
Thanks
Thomas

·
Premium Member
1,770 Posts
Yes still interested in bow. Have a lead but have not heard back .
Where are you located. I am in Connecticut.
Let me know. You can call me at (203) 2494592 or reply.
Thanks
Thomas
I'm in Mobile AL. 36606. Let me put my hands on it and confirm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts