Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not much at all.. I plan on putting all new sheetmetal and interior.. glass rubber..motor and maybe a trans.. i want to build this car the way i want it.. so looking for something pretty ruff...with good firewall..subframe and connectors. good rearend.. probley a rolling chassis.. if you have any cars in mind or any leads for low dollar let me know! thanks everyone Brad

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im actually curently winning an auction on ebay right now...dont know how to post link.. but the car is really ruff.. includes motor..trans wich is saginaw..rear..car is really rusty but i was planning on replacing all sheet metal.. and i figured i could do all that and it would only cost a little more than half the price of the Dynacorn Body...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Brad, I completely forgot about this guy in Medina, Ohio. If you're not familiar with Northeast Ohio this place is about 45 minutes south of Cleveland. He is always turning project cars over for sale and always has camaros. Give him a call at 330/722-5835. Not exactly sure what he has now but he does have some cars on this website (sometimes they don't update the site right away): http://www.collectorcarads.com/adsbyuser.asp?UserID=2869

Good luck!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts