Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a "grocery" list of items I need to re-assemble my 67.
1) front seat belts...any color, nothing "mint". I just need something decent so I can drive it.
2) rear glass...be great if we were close enough to avoid shipping...but will consider anything....pending
3) rear window moldings...pending
4) right door glass...again, close if possible
5) right window stops...guides..the fuzzy ones inside the door..;)
6) right deluxe door panel
7) vent window screws...the loooooong ones
8) good original battery tray, clamp
9) hood hinges & SS springs...pending
10) fender emblems...Camaro..350..V flags
11) matched set of trunk and glove box locks with original style key...trunk lock for 68 style pan...glove box needs to be complete with hook
12) matched set of door and ignition locks with original key...I can use the complete ignition switch too...
13) both outer front bumper brackets
14) both sill plates...on the way here.

Good usable parts is all I need for now. After looseing my butt on the first 2 and not having worked for the last 4 months, I am not in a position to buy all this new...:( PM with what you have and a price...my zip is 55082 for shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
i have the rear glass, I might have a set of rear mouldings and I have a couple sets of hood hinges. I bought my car pretty much as a shell and I've been collecting parts for the past 3 years..sometimes I mess up and buy something after I already had it (rear mouldings and hood hinges) I have 3 center consoles too! :clonk:

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I have some stuff. Let me get some pics and prices togehter for you. PM me with a phone number and I can call you. I work nights, so I will need a daytime number between 9:00AM and 2:00PM. unless you have an toll free number?

Thanks
Joe

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some stuff. Let me get some pics and prices togehter for you. PM me with a phone number and I can call you. I work nights, so I will need a daytime number between 9:00AM and 2:00PM. unless you have an toll free number?

Thanks
Joe
Dang Joe, I forgot to PM you...sorry....I'll go do that now.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may have hit the "mother lode" of parts near home....:yes: I talked to a guy about 50 miles from me that has a LOT of 1st gen parts from 100 Camaros he has parted out. He knows what he has and isn't real cheap, but it is close to home. I'm going up there on the 14th to see it all...:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts