Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a 200 mile roundtrip to TMI to pick up my headliner today. Behind the building at the dock saw a few 60's classic car roofs stacked up which had been cut off cars. Guessing these donors were used to create their headliner molds.

I was surprised at the size of the shop floor; foam, fabric, people and sewing machines everywhere. One of the TMI employees I spoke to told me they have more than 300 employees now, also told me all of their products are manufactured in the U.S., something she was very proud of. I mentioned I had placed my order in December, she said they've been slammed since Black Friday. Hoping to see more of my order soon....

If you ever visit the TMI dock ask to use the restroom, you might get the same mini tour. Glad I got a chance to see it.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
That would be interesting to see.
I installed some TMI seats front and back, and I have a dash pad sitting on a shelf I need to put in. it took less time to get my seats than my dash pad, which was a couple of months. I ordered it around the black Friday sale time frame.

·
Premium Member
5,291 Posts
It would be an interesting visit for me. I worked at a mattress factory and I would be comparing their machines to the ones we had.

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts