Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing on the way home today. Thought this was a perfect day to take the car for a cruise. To bad I just drained the oil to swap out to the remote oil filter mount. Wish I had more time to do some odds and ends on the car to get it on the road now.:(

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
It was a wonderful day... I had a black 68 Vert show up in the driveway too. I wish it was mine tho...

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
cloudy and rain all day, hard at times, now fog coming off the ice on the lakes. We need the water, so no complaints :)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
cloudy and rain all day, hard at times, now fog coming off the ice on the lakes. We need the water, so no complaints :)
That's our weather for Monday.:p

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Started day at 29 degrees then went to mid to upper 40s and cloudy most of the day. Did some yard cleaning and played with the dog. Said hi to the Camaro and covered it back up :) I have the urge however too early in the season to us here in salt and sand land. The rains on April will help that out real soon :)

Kev

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Been nice here. Partly cloudy, highs in the 80s.

If it weren't for the pollen flying :mad:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
79 and not a cloud in the sky today here in Chicago land!!!!
I don't know Jim.....This constitutes bragging. ;) It was only 78 here today :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
between 60 and 70 here i believe. To bad i had to work from 7:00am-10:30pm though!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got the SS out of hibernation last week. In the upper 60's today with possible snow showers on Wed. Don't like Wyoming weather.... wait 10 mins. it will change.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts