Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very impressed with the way my team, the Buffalo Bills, played. The killed the Pats! I am really looking forward to the rest of the season. Should I say it now... AFC east champs.

GO BILLS!!!

[ 01-12-2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: racer x ]

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
"I" don't have a team- I aint no multi billionaire- I just sit at home and get mad when they gotta pre-empt real entertainment like the Simpsons to show a bunch of pumped up steroid freaks running into each other and smacking each other in the butt. there is, however, a group of guys that wear purple and yellow super hero costumes that do said bumping and smacking in a big building with a roof that's a big inflatable ballon about 40 miles from me. they call themselves "Vikings", but looking at them, i don't think too many of them came from any northern European countries- and come to think of it, not too many of them are even from Minnesota. they simply don't have the accent...

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Mines "The Chicago Bears" sucked "as usual

·
Registered
980 Posts
I prefer college football, but in general, I'm a football fan, I'll watch any game as long as the game isn't too much of a blowout.

Penn State is looking like they'll end up in the toilet bowl this year, however my favorite NFL team (the Steelers) is lookin' pretty good!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Hey, Bears here as well... first game may not have been great, but watch out for the next one! :D C'mon BEARS!!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
To soon for Pro Football with the Baseball season coming down to a great finish. My College football Team ? U..C..L..A..UCLA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
Niners win!...Niners win!
...but it's only week one, we'll see :rolleyes:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Racer X, you folks will be in good shape with the addition of Lawyer Milloy and the other personell changes made.

Lawyer Milloy is simply the real deal. It is game day for him every single day.

Frankly, the Pats losing Lawyer Milloy to the Bills is EVERY BIT AS BAD AS THE RED SOX LOSING THE BAMBINO TO NEW YORK.

We have now initiated a new curse upon Boston and all of New England. Maybe this will cancel out the Babe Ruth curse. I doubt it.

Rick.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,123 Posts
Chiefs looked really good in the first half and then coasted through the second. I do not think that I have seen an offense look that good. They put up 27 points on San Diego and it looked easy. And that was just the first half! Pittsburg should be a tougher game.

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
GO COLTS!!! One in the W column. Still have to work on Manning and the Defense. Looks promising though. Yes I am a California Native and a big Colts fan. How bout them RAIDERS ahhhhhh hahaha, I loved it.

Bears fans I feel for you, it is going to be a long season.

Bills fans you guys have something special, I was hoping the Colts would have picked up Milloy.

Niners looked ok, but they didn't even get tested. I think they will have a decent year as well.

No Dolphin fans?? I wouldn't admit it either, lol. That just goes to show any team, can fall to any team, on any given week.

·
Registered
162 Posts
QUINCY!!!!!!! QUINCY!!!!!!! QUINCY!!!!!
YOU DUMB#&?#@!!!!!!
well we got a coach

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Can't blame it all on Quincy Carter, he didn't allow 27 points to an offense WITHOUT Michael Vick!!!! Cowboys will improve, it's only one game, have faith........

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I watch any team with ex-Marshall players on it (Vikings, Jags, Jets, Bengals, Cards, Bucs, Browns, Colts, Rams).

·
Registered
451 Posts
Did anyone watch the Bucs wollop the Eagles. I love to watch the Bucs on defense.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
My Sea-chickens won!!! :eek: Don't worry though, they'll choke soon unfortunately. We're long overdue for a good football team here in Seattle!

Dano

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
I'm an big NFL fan, and play fantasy football.

I watch the highlights of every game and follow the sport closely.

Fantasy is a lot of fun, it makes all the games important, adds a reason to watch, and keep tabs on my team's players.

I've always been a Broncos fan.....from the 2 Super Bowl wins all the way down to the humiliating losing seasons. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts