Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/girls,
Since you have perfectly answered my last question I am back again with another problem...I have 94 3.4L V6 with an automatic transmission. I can clearly hear a weird noise from the front passenger side of the engine just before the transmission shifts into the next gear...mostly around 20m/h and then 38-40 miles/hour..And what makes it even more strange it only does it when the engine is cold...after running it for 5-6 minutes the noise is gone..Any ideas? I would really appreciate any suggestions...I want to get over it before my next semerster starts:)Thnx
Thank you guys/girls! :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the fast response!!!It is going to be the first thing tomorrow!As I read "exhaust system" in your answer I realized that i forgot to tell you that that was my first idea too...Since my car has a new (2year old) flowmaster exhaust system installed by the first owner...I am gonna come back tomorrow and share my experiences

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey today I tried to check the bolts but I couldn’t get access to them just only one which was tight enough…Should I try to reach them from underneath?...THanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts