Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there
I'm not new, but have been passive for some years. As my name suggests I had a 68 SS350 and a 97 Z28. The latter is sold, but my very original 68 SS350 I still have. I run it every summer, but apart from having to change a water pump and the occasional orig tower clamps for the heater hoses, it just runs and runs and runs. That's one of the beauties of being original, it's easy to diagnose and repair. So I haven't had problems that I needed this forum's help with for some years...:)

The 97 Z28 was sold after 7 years of great ownership. I bought new.. Only problems I had with it was new front discs every 20k miles and a new water pump at 60k miles. Damn good car. The guy that bought it wrote me a month later and thanked me for the good car. That's great.

Some of you will know my website www.tuningmadeeasy.com, focused on helping people like us tune and adjust our engines to perfection. But it's now been discontinued, sorry, because I spent this winter turning it into a book, available on amazon etc. Tuning Made Easy, by Michael Hass:D

So what's in the future? Well the new Camaro with well over 500HP is tempting me more and more as a daily driver, but since I live in Denmark where there's a 180% tax on cars, it may take a while. The 68 SS350, nothing to do there, can't be improved IMHO, just wash and maintenance.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,511 Posts
Welcome back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts