Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Boy Caden Anthony Mattiolo was born @ 1:33 this morning. I am holding off on pictures for the time being because the cord was double wrapped around his neck and head so his face and ears are all black N blue. Bur all seem fine with him and we should have him home this weekend so he could help me install moms new motor :hurray: Goodnight

PS signal in the hosptal ROCKS

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Congratulations!! Glad to hear he's alright. Enjoy him, he'll grow up fast.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Very cool to let us in on the birth of your son so soon after being born. May he grow up happy and make you proud, Mike

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hey great ,My little girl helps me with my car but I wouldnt count on your son to help you w the engine for several weeks. They cant see real well at first, could get hurt. Very cool softtail

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Congratulations!!! It seems like just yesterday that my little boy was born and we just celebrated his first birthday. I need to get to work on the Camaro so it is ready for him when he can drive... :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just Posted some Pic's on my site...

Thank GUYS :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Congrats on the new kid! :thumbsup: Enjoy 'em when they're young ... because they grow up why too fast.

Happy to hear all is well :beers:

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
congrats. well you better start on making that camaro power wheel car.( to bad they don't make one) he will be at that age before you know it. I can see the question now. how to convert a corvette power wheel to a camaro?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts