Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I've got a 750 Holley Carb on a 350 block ... what would be the accelerator return spring setup that I would need?

Any bracket needed, etc...

Thanks ...

·
Registered
258 Posts
JEGS......................................... has a nice billet piece............................................................................ research.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
JEGS......................................... has a nice billet piece............................................................................ research.
Great, another one of ............. "these" ............. guys! Research is being done my friend. Even after a good bit of research, it's nice to ask of other's experiences ...

However, I should give more information:

I also have the Bowtie Overdrives TV made easy Cable bracket and I ordered their throttle cable bracket today ...

I may end up having to use something like this ... but I'm not sure,

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product2_10001_10002_743771_-1

I'm thinking that the traditional springs, such as these, might not work with the Bowtie Overdrive Brackets ...

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product2_10001_10002_743682_-1

For some reason, I'm thinking the springs go from the linkage towards the firewall and not from the carb linkage to the radiator ... correct?

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
i get all my springs either from a junkyard or the Help! section at the auto parts store..

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
Tim,

I have the BTO setup and I just picked up a double spring from the help isle at Advance. Drilled a small hole in the BTO bracket and is was a done deal. There's probally several ways to accomplish this.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great idea Robert ... I'll give that a go ...

Thanks guys ... :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
The Mr. Gasket bracket with a dual Holley spring is what I run. Sorry about the ....................that was not something I lump into people of attitude............but means I'm thinking out loud. Sorry your misunderstanding;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts