Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently posted a thread trying to get a hp guess on a motor i put together for my lemans. And some one ask what cc the heads that i had was. Well unfortunaly circumstances have made it where i wont be back around home for 2 weeks or more. So i am unable to get any casting numbers. Is there any way to figure out the cc with out that number. The block and heads are both out of a 89 full size chevy blazer 4x4. It was a throttle bodied fuel injected 350. I dont know if any one has experience with these heads, but maybe someone will chime in. And if so are they even worth using. They have stock size valves, that we did a 3 angle valve job that we done while i was in school. Thanks if any one can help

·
Registered
782 Posts
If they had the swirl ramp around the intake guide boss, they're not much better as cylinder heads than as boat anchors. They'll be best used on a torquey low rev engine where veolcity means more than big numbers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.