Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
A subframe for my wife. I hope she likes it. If not, I'll have to keep it.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
She bought me an exhaust with electric cutouts. Opps thats a suprise for tommorrow...Sorry santa I saw your list!

·
19,844 Posts
Heads re-worked,new crank,timing cover,balancer,main and rod bearings,gasket kit,bronze distributer gear,cam button,and some other stuff.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
My wife bought me a new lawn mower.... I bought my wife a new vacuum cleaner :D

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
My wife bought me a new lawn mower.... I bought my wife a new vacuum cleaner
Vaccuum for picking up the grass clippings?

7am Christmas morning here now.....And everyone is still asleep!!!!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Vaccuum for picking up the grass clippings?

7am Christmas morning here now.....And everyone is still asleep!!!!
They unfortunately have those in the states here......it's called a Lawn-Vac. Shhhhhhh don't tell the wife. She might buy me one of those for Christmas and I can't take the usual all day to do the lawns. That's my excuse to her to get out of having to go clothes shopping at the Malls. :)

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Still christmas eve here, no presents opened yet, but:

The wife and I decided our present to eachother would be a new TV for our bedroom, and our Panasonic th-42px600u 42" plasma TV is hanging on the wall across from our bed. After 4 trips, Comcast even got the "digital cable card" to work, so I got 500 channels of digital cable with hi-def and no cable box!

fyi, I like that panasonic, picture is as good as a pioneer elite or sony bravia lcd, for 2/3 the money!!

And...

I just scored a 73 Nova 8.5 rear on ebay!

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Congrats Jim.....! Sounds like you were a good boy this year! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I got a $50 gift certificate to a Resturant I hate. I think being able to live in this Wonderful USA is the greatest gift ever of all the 62 years I have been alive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
well me and santa have never really gotten along but this year santa got me a 1969 pace car to restore :D i guess that was his attempt at making up for his past abscences on christmas i guess i will let him of the hook this time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
PS3 60GB with Need for Speed. The topper was Need for Speed has a stock SS first generation camaro as the muscle choice. You know what I chose.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts