Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Has anyone dealt with these guys (readytofix.com?)

I received a complaint today about having a credit card maxed out after signing up. The person is looking into it with their credit card company. I have no say one way or the other at this time.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
it is a scam job galor.if you go to a chevelle site they are there. a ford site same person. dodge site same person. hhhmmmmm they show cars for the sites lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Figured as much. Oh well. Was a nice thought though, huh?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Al,
Just saw this thread, sorry I'm late.
I signed up with them a few years ago, when I saw those same cars on their main page. They know these cars are getting them registration fees, and they have a disclaimer that the cars could be gone already.

I did not have any problem with them overcharging my card.

The way they work is (after you sign up): all they do is supply links to shops that have insurance and other vehicles for sale.

If you get lucky enough to search the right dealer at the right time, I have seen some good deals. But the good ones go quick just like anywhere else. It's all timing, if you have time and patience to search through all the dealers there are a lot of vehicles (albeit not a lot of first gen camaros) that can be fixed or used for parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts