Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm a big fan of the (deluxe) seats in the first gens too. But I bet they don't have the support particularly the lumbar, that these babies do. My '68 seats are like sitting on a dead theatre fold-up.
These look Very cool! If I was building a modern car or a kit I'd go for them - the price is sure great! But I'd HAVE to sit in them first. Thats a problem with ordering over the web.

Even brand new cars have the most surprisingly sh*tty seats in them from time to time. I sat in a Mazda Mystere and I could feel the wires and springs! They sucked so bad they hurt my back! Manufacturers should be embarrassed to try to sell product like that in the modern day. The best seats I have sat in recently were in an Audi station wagon. I thought to myself "Ahhh, I'd easily be able to drive accross the country at the drop of a hat in this car." They were awesome.

·
Registered
571 Posts
That's not very low key for getting pulled over. Hehehe neither will the 5 or 6 point seatbelt. You'll be breaking rocks on a chain gang in no time.
They look to be alright. I'd make the choice by where they are made. A year or two and faded out makes men mean.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.