Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site was amazing - when I built my first Camaro it was an unbelievable resource with people chiming in, helping and posting stuff that helped me along the way.

I returned after being gone a few years and I feel like AntMan when he came back after 5 years being gone in the Avengers: End Game. Very little posting, not responses to posts and it's basically a shell of what it used to be. Is it the advertising that caused it?

Keep in mind, I am not bashing the site, just wondering wtf happened.....

·
Premium Member
2,699 Posts
Gees, I asked what beer everybody liked and got a ton of replies. I think its alive and kicking. Cheers!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm new and am on team chevelle as well and look forward every day to reading the posts and helping if I can. Hope the change isn't too drastic.

·
Premium Member
5,291 Posts
I feel there is an ebb and flow of traffic here. I'm back to visiting daily like I was when I first found the site. I've went a few years that I just visited once a week or two.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I feel there is an ebb and flow of traffic here. I'm back to visiting daily like I was when I first found the site. I've went a few years that I just visited once a week or two.

Jeff
This is good to know Jeff. I was psyched to get back on here and start another 1st Gen project. Looking forward to many more years with you guys\

·
Registered
855 Posts
12 months ago I was the newbie, this site has helped me a lot along the way.. even if I didn't get good direct answers, or answers I didn't like, I still got good ideas to run with

·
19,759 Posts
Lots still here, some new guys too.

I really think it comes down to what the post/question is ?

Anywho…. Welcome back :beers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts