Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Its a nutrient filled oatmeal roll that tastes horrible.

:D

·
Premium Member
8,375 Posts
LOL! Ya gotta love it!
Yeah, it's a fancy radio component on 50's and early 60's GM cars. You push on it to change channel. Still LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
It's a 50's early 60's GM radio, and in our house hold ,Its what wife calls %% %+++, before ??) and then she calls southern sorry bar...:eek: :hurray: :cool: :thumbsup: :beers:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Yup, as others have stated, the only wonder bar I've heard of invovling cars, is an option of 50's GM car radios. I believe if you pushed on it, it would scan to the next stongest signal station up the dial. Similar to todays "seek" feature on the digital radios.

·
Retired
26,951 Posts
The '63 Buick Rivera had a foot pedal "Wonder Bar" as I recall it had nothing to do with signal strength, just went to the next push button setting. That was a long time ago though!!

Should I move this to electrical or do you all think it was in the suspension forum for a reason... ;) bunch a jokers today... LOL :beers:

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Should I move this to electrical or do you all think it was in the suspension forum for a reason... ;) bunch a jokers today... LOL :beers:
Well if it was just a typo and he did mean Wonder Bra....then it indeed does belong in the Suspension section.

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Well if it was just a typo and he did mean Wonder Bra....then it indeed does belong in the Suspension section.
I think you have a firm grip on the topic, Chris.......:D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Its a drinking establishment in Casper Wyoming.

sorry, couldn't resist.
It's a bar and Hall in Twin Lakes here too.:wacko:
It's also a very handy tool that come in a "super" model as well. Although it doesn't look that super?:sad:
Wonder Bar___________________Super Wonder Bar

1 - 17 of 17 Posts