Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the correct color for a bumblebee stripe on a 68 ash gold convertible with a white top? It seems like it ought to be white but I saw a picture of a coupe with a black stripe. Also is it just me or does ash gold really look pea green?

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a convertible. I want to figure out how to post pics but I'm new to that. Once I figure it out and buy a cheap digital camera I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Came both ways if it had white inside it most of the time came with white. Black got black. But here is the kicker they did it the other way around to go figer. But you could get both.

TIM

[This message has been edited by Tim Meredith (edited 04-27-2001).]

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm, guess I should have included I have the Ivy gold interior. Also mine is a 6 banger. I've never seen a stripe on a 6 banger, I suppose it just won't have the split where the engine badge would be for V8s?

·
Registered
299 Posts
The bumblebee stripe was an option on all 67-68 Camaros regardless of engine options. It came standard with the SS package but could be ordered optionally on all other cars. I personally think black looks best on Gold cars, but with the white top, I think white would look great!!

------------------
Justin Traunero
[email protected]

-1967 Camaro SS350

http://156.143.134.136/default.htm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts