Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 88 Vw GTI 16v 5 speed manual that im thinking about selling to move on to the ext project car. Heres the list of new parts that I have on it. The car has new Neuspeed suspention that was for a 1.8 16v Scirocco, Zimmermen high performance breaks, new break lines,new tires with the factory rims not like those "bling bling " wheels that u see on those hondas, strut bar (for the engine bay), high performance cat back exhaust that came off of a 1998 GTI 1.8 Turbo with a 2 inch exhaust pipe, new timming belt, a new cyl head gasket, valve cover gasket, a dress uip kit for the engine. I have a new floor installed in it, new factory style door panels (the origonal ones where ripped), I shipped the factory speedo out to get restored, reupholstered the seat covers, installed a aftermarket cd player, a sub in the trunk, and repainted it with the factory red. Theirs no body kits on it the only body mod I was thinking about doing where Euro head lights and tail lights. I really hate to sell this car but id like to buy another project car. Please tell me what u think I should sell this car on my dads lot for.
thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'll start the bidding $0.00 :wacko:

·
Registered
406 Posts
kinda like going to the lumber yard and asking for angle iron. :eek: :noway: :rolleyes: :wacko:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And the owner says its an origonal 1967 327 SS powerglide car with a 10 bolt rear I'd like to get some opinoions on the car. It dose need restoration the quaters and the roof is shot.

·
Registered
580 Posts
And the owner says its an origonal 1967 327 SS powerglide car with a 10 bolt rear I'd like to get some opinoions on the car. It dose need restoration the quaters and the roof is shot.
It's not an SS. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.