Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, was wondering if you could give me some input here, wanted to take a little poll,to see whats the most popular color people like on the first gen camaros. we build a lot of camaros that arent previously sold and you end up having to put something on it for paint. so give me your input on this it can be one solid color or a color combo, like red with white z stripes etc... thanks tom http://camarodrive.com :confused:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Cortez Silver with Black vinyl top...

Josh

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Yellow! or Yellow/Black, Black or silver/black.
Honestly I think black with lotsa chrome looks great!
I just don’t like red and I’m sick of orange, blue and dark green (had too many of those) but I do like turquoise.

·
Registered
887 Posts
like red with white z stripes etc...
Hey that's my color! I hope it isn't so over-used that it was the first to come to your mind! However,it is soon to be re-sprayed the original red with the correct SS stripe. I know, I know, the second most used color! Gotta go with the factory color though. Plus with a red interior my choices are limited! :cool:

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
LeMans blue with white top or striping, and Frost green with a dark green vinyl top, black striping.

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Butternut Yellow with black top (vinyl or convertible) and stripes.

A black car is nice as well.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,362 Posts
Red. It matches my neck. ;)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Garnet red w/black z-stripes!

Dano

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I actually liked the 67 I had that was black with a blue deluxe interior. That wasn't the original color, it was a blue/blue car, but I later found a 67 RS/SS 396 that was coded black exterior with blue deluxe interior. Sweet combination!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dark Mettalic Blue with white stripes. Although it's hard to make them look bad.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Deepwater blue is nice as well as marina blue...That is if you like blue!!

I also like cortez silver, royal plum, bolero red, tuxedo black, etc, etc. I think that my next car will be a tuxedo black 67 RS/SS with a red nose stripe, red pin stripes and deluxe red interior!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts