Team Camaro Tech banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,435 Posts
Ya I don’t think a Pullmax or Yoder etc is in my future…. :)

Don

·
Premium Member
Tim - The Northwest 1969 Camaro
1,348 Posts
The latest tool purchase was a DeWalt gyroscopic screwdriver.

And a cool blue storage bottle.

View attachment 278204

And a nice Neppros 1/4" ratchet that came in a fancy box.
View attachment 278205
I didn't even know a screwdriver like that existed but after looking into I probably need one. On a side note, are the two shorty swivel head ratchets Snap-On or something else?

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Ryobi 40 v trimmer. Had two 4 stroke trimmers both wouldn't so off to shop with the mower that didn't run. Mower ran for 30 feet and quit. Back to shop, now good. one trimmer ran but would not accelerate, back to shop, needs to be tested. Older trimmer ran like a bat out of hell flat out until ZZZZZZZblah think it burned the piston no compression not back to shop. Bought the electric Ryobi to try and appease the HOA who I have been at odds with for a long time. Yesterday at the July 4th picnic an assoc. rep tracked me down for a possible truce. Whoo Hoo. See where this goes. But the 40 V Ryobi so far seems as powerful as the 4 cycle gas and uses all of the same accessories.

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Ryobi 40 v trimmer. Had two 4 stroke trimmers both wouldn't so off to shop with the mower that didn't run. Mower ran for 30 feet and quit. Back to shop, now good. one trimmer ran but would not accelerate, back to shop, needs to be tested. Older trimmer ran like a bat out of hell flat out until ZZZZZZZblah think it burned the piston no compression not back to shop. Bought the electric Ryobi to try and appease the HOA who I have been at odds with for a long time. Yesterday at the July 4th picnic an assoc. rep tracked me down for a possible truce. Whoo Hoo. See where this goes. But the 40 V Ryobi so far seems as powerful as the 4 cycle gas and uses all of the same accessories.
When My gas mower and weed whacker die, I'm goin all electric, DeWalt probably.
I already have a small DeWalt chainsaw, hedge trimmer, and leaf blower. I'm happy with their performance for my average track home sized yard.

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
When My gas mower and weed whacker die, I'm goin all electric, DeWalt probably.
I already have a small DeWalt chainsaw, hedge trimmer, and leaf blower. I'm happy with their performance for my average track home sized yard.
Previous trimmer was a Black and Decker POS new stuff is really good.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I wouldn't say new, but I bought a 25 ton Viking press today off of marketplace for $100.00. A little dusty, but very little use . Has a 2 part jack. One handle does fast ram movement, the other dies more precise movement. It also has a trolly set up so the ram doesn't have to be dead center.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Just dumb luck. I'm sure it was way more than what I paid for it when new.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts