Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the largest wheels and widest tires I cant put on stock SS camaro? I thought abought dropping car 2" in front and back.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
"largest wheels and widest tires" Does that mean largest diameter or largest width? If it's diameter and you want to be practical it's 18s if you want just the largest possible 19s in the front and I have seen as big as 22s in the back but 20s are really the upper limit. You can go 8 to 8.5 in the front and 9.5 to 10 in the rear. The widest tire that really fits in the front is a 245 in the rear a 275. As an example in the front a 18x8 with a 4.75 backspace and a 245/40 tire works. In the rear a 18x9.5 with 5.5 backspace and a 275/40 tire works. Now this combo works on most cars BUT your car may be different. All these cars are a little different. Repairs, rust, accidents, replacement sheet metal, suspension components, brakes all can have an effect on what fits and what hits. I see you are fairly new here do a search this gets brought up on a regular basis. There is hours and hours of reading on this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts