Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through the ads and in the 69 parts there is a ad for cowl tags? I know this has been thrased about alot but it sure seems to me like Team Camaro is promoting tag swaping or changing. To me this could endanger the fine reputaion of the board and memebers. If I'm the only one who thinks this then I will get off my soap box and shutup. But it sure sends a message to the cheats that you can make your car something it isnt or actually rip someone off. It is easy enoungh to do without any extra help. Thsnkd guys,
Mike :(

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cowl tags
Categories: 69 Parts

Ad Number: 25305
Date Posted: 12/28/2003

chris

chatsworth, ga 30705
Telephone: 706-517-0334
E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Site:

Description
I have two:
#1 69 12437 nor 276609
711 71 71
02D X-44
build date feb. 4th week of the month, black standard interior, lemans blue.
#2 69 12437 nor 224659
725 59
01A X-44
build date jan. 1st week of the month, midnight green custom interior, frost green.

Also when did the X code come out exactally?
Thanks,
Mike

·
Retired
26,594 Posts
Instead of accusing the site of supporting the sale why don't you post something for Al here in the site discussion area alerting Al of the ads... Then you can click on the little whistle icon and report the post to get Al's attention quicker.

We don't preview every item placed for sale before it's placed... Your help is appreciated in reporting this kind of ad!!

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Thanks for the notice. The ad is toast. We do not promote such sales and say so on the 'post ad' page but guys still post them.

Dennis is correct, we do not hold and review each ad before it's posted. I generally do a quick check of the ads each day and did not see that one come in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts