Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a '97 30th anniversary edition camaro. does anybody know what the resale value is on it? kelly blue book doesnt help.
thanx

·
Registered
305 Posts
What is your definition of "30th anniversary" ??? To some, they were ALL 30th annv. cars. To me, they were the ones with the special package that was white with orange stripes, and white or white/black houndstooth interiors. There were manditory options that went with the 30th package. What do you have, and how many miles?? I might be interested in buying it, I had one new and traded it for a truck. I want another one.

Dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not positive I'm selling it yet because of it's numerous problems that are yet to be diagnosed but here are the details: tan cloth interior with the 30th anniversary emblems on the 2 front and back seats, supposedly special wheels limited to the 30th, cruise control, anti lock brakes, not very special roll up windows, V6 3600 engine, auto., security key, SGS. that's about it. doesn't sound very 30th anniversary does it? i just put on a new tension puller and i'm about to buy some new tires. it has 120,000 miles (too much for a busy college student) and it is white but no orange stripes, just a couple dings i have to get pulled. lovely! but i still love camaros!
thanx
PS- i think i saw a camaro with the orange stripes for sale nearby me. not sure if it's a true 30th anniversary but it sounds like it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know. i looked at a couple really nice Zs but it wasn't in my budget at the time. thanx for the info.

·
Registered
860 Posts
ash19 in a dealers giude , on a 97 coupe=4625,,a r/s coupe=5225,,,Z/28 coupe=7350,,Z/28 30th anniverary coupe=9200 and a SS coupe for 9950,,, thats from a 4 month old book ,, Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts