Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of the family has a 77 Camaro that she bought new in 1977, it wasn't until she started looking at new cars today and found everyone on the car lot trying to buy the car, got her to thinking that it's worth more than what they were trying to give on trade. This car has 55000 original miles, it has never so much as had any kind of fender bender in it life.
The car has had it's oil changed every 6 months from the day it was new, the car runs perfect, the body has some rust in both rear quarters,(patch panel) and the bottom front corner of both doors,(new skins?) the front seat has a small place in the seam thats came unsewn, and the vinyl roof, well it's 25 years old, I came over to this site to ask you guys that are Camaro experts, I work with Chevelles so I don't know, I do know the body work on this car would be no big deal,as with the seat and vinyl roof, I do know that aprox three thousand dollars would put this car back in new condition, it's also spent it's life in a garage. I guess what I'm trying to say is other than being a car that's lived in the midwest all it's life,The car is in damn good shape, it's just starting to show it's age, so fixed up whats it worth, also whats it worth in it's present condition? Thanks for any advice on this matter.

Rocky Hill

------------------
A man and his Chevelle,
It's a beautiful thing!

My66SS

·
Registered
503 Posts
Ive seen well optioned camaros in good shape from the mid seventies going for about $3000 to $4000. Right know there not worth that much do to low perforamnce and the fact that chevy made a ton of those cars. Though it is hard to find a camaro from that ear in good shape which means she prob. could sell it fast and get more than trade in value.

------------------
70 camaro 307 (350soon) /350th

1 - 2 of 2 Posts