Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at some of the old posts and really did not find the info i was looking for.I need 1/4 inch spacers for decreased b/s. One of the posts said that he got them at Summit,but i checked with them and all they have are 5/16th.Does anyone know where i can order some 1/4" spacers thanks......Madcow Mike

[ 01-31-2005, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: madcow ]

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
spacers will DECREASE your backspacing.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay i need them to DECREASE my b/s. Thanks for correcting my big mistake novaduhick

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
That's what he said..

Try the roundy-round cats. too.

And imho, a 1/16" more or less won't hurt if you still have say a 1/4" to 3/8" clearance??

pdq67

·
Registered
292 Posts
Baer Brakes make a really nice spacer in varying widths. They are also concentric with the wheel hubs.

Cris

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
wow.. that response was uncalled for..
i was just trying to help, no need to bring my hickish tendencies into the argument.
your original post said you wanted a spacer to "increase" your backspacing, so i tried to clear up any misconceptions you may have had about the function of a flat piece of aluminum placed between the wheel and the hub and it's affect on observable measurements, but you just decided to call me names instead. i also like the way you later edited your original message in an attempt to make yourself not look so ignorant and make me look like a fool.
nice, really nice.
you overreacted, now i overreacted. now we are even.

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
Nova,

"Smiley-face"..

I hope you don't mean me b/c everything is cool...

I had to read what he said three times b/c he didn't type it like I woulda is the reason it seemed like it didn't come out right but did anyway sorta deal..

pdq67

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
not you, pdq- you're cool- senior Madcow with his "novaduhick" response just got to me for some reason. perhaps it was the condescending tone with which i interpreted that particular statement that got me thinking that perhaps- just PERHAPS- this guy doesn't like having his grammatical errors pointed out to him.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Check here madcow.

Hey, thanks novaderrik, corrections help me understand better, so you can correct my gramar anytime.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
i believe that's GRAMMAR- 2 "M's".
i think.. i'm just a high school dropout.. that's why i don't capitalize my "I's".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts