Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, please excuse my ignorance, but I have looked until I'm blue in the face, but I simply cant find these wheels. I know they are Foose (at least thats what it looks like), but I don't know the name or model of them. The only thing I can think of would be that they are custom wheels.

Can anyone help? I'd also like to know where I could purchase them.

Thanks for any help.

Joe

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
They are not Foose, they are Fiske profil5. They are true 3 piece wheels and pretty pricey. Somewhere in the $4000 to $5500 per set range depnding on size. We are a dealer and can hook you up.

Here it is

if interesed, email [email protected]

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are not Foose, they are Fiske profil5. They are true 3 piece wheels and pretty pricey. Somewhere in the $4000 to $5500 per set range depnding on size. We are a dealer and can hook you up.
PC, thank you. Yes that seems quite pricey, but I think I might be able to handle it later on down the road. Do you know a model so I can jot it down for future refrence?

Is that my car ?
Charley, yes it is your car. I just didn't know your handle here. I also want to say what a sweet car you have bud. When I think of what a 69 Camaro is, this is what I see. I just got my 69 last Sunday and have big plans for it. Paint just like it, but two tone with black on bottom and a red divider line of some sort.

Thanks for the pic man! You car is simply awesome!

Joe

·
Registered
195 Posts
Charley,

VERY good looking car. Way to go! Got anymore pics of the car inside and out? I've always been a sucker for Silver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts