Team Camaro Tech banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Reading these comments I might give heartbeat a chance. I use rockauto an summit mostly.
I used Camaro Central once and bought a front suspension bushing kit.....the quality was AWFUL!! I had to replace everything again 12months later. It still pisses me off to this day. Just feel ripped off.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Regardless of the vendor, do your homework especially if doing a factory correct restoration. Pretty much across the board I've seen parts listed as correct across model years, or for a specific year, when it is not. I've also found a few odd parts not carried by Camaro vendors at Corvette vendors. If you frequent the bigger swap meets you can save a few shipping dollars on larger items, by having a vendor bring it to the meet for you to pick up.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I’ve done a lot of business with Camaro Specialties in East Aurora NY. Two cars and a lot of parts, Bob has always been fair with me. They also restore cars so they know what parts are good. Also they have buildings full of used parts. Heartbeat City, bought from him once, that’s all I’ll say.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
CHQ has the best parts and can be bought from most of the vendors. Company, I believe, was started by Rick George after he sold Rick's to Eckler. His stuff is spot on from the OEM parts

21 - 28 of 28 Posts