Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
The heck with resale value, go with what you like! Since mine is Hugger Orange, thats what I would go with. If you enjoy it enough, you wont sell it anyway! Of course if you are building to sell, it is best to go with the trim tag.

·
Registered
304 Posts
while I like orange,the hugger was a bit to red sided for me,I went with cream sicle orange.very different when Im near a hugger orange car it looks red ,because mine is such a bright orange.I get nothing but complements on it!

had pic's on photo piont but you know that story.have found another pic site yet.

------------------
drive it like you stole it!!! :D
67 327 11:1 4spd.,3.73's
70 454 400thm posi
2000 SS camaro navy blue A4,chrome SS wheels

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
To anyone his own choice, thats the stuff which is ruining this site. Your color, your taste, your choice, your like, your car, your money, your decision, your option, your desire, etc. I don't know of a diferent way to say it in english but I think we are all here to help each other, not to criticize anyones tastes. If someone wants to paint his car in any color shade we only can help them take a decision, if he ask for it...Some times we have to think a little before posting a reply... It may hurt someones feelings, not everybody has the same sense of humor. IMHO

------------------
Our affair with Camaros is a live sentence without the possibility of parole. www.geocities.com/c68ss http://home.coqui.net/borench

·
Registered
300 Posts
so my car is vomit color? O.K. that a new one!

well,I like it,and that's all that matters right!...oh!yeah!the wife she likes it...shhwww that was close!

------------------
"Drive it like you stole it"
67 327,4spd,3.73
70 454,400th,3.08
00 SS,NBM,CHROME ZR1'S,CME
(AKA 4 speed)

[This message has been edited by fastorange67 (edited 01-29-2002).]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.