Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had good or bad experiences with aftermarket radios to fit in dash ? Want one that has good sound and Bluetooth . Thank You Ed

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Has anyone had good or bad experiences with aftermarket radios to fit in dash ? Want one that has good sound and Bluetooth . Thank You Ed
I bought a retro sound 2, fit fine has Bluetooth,USB,Apple compatible,front rear and sub outs, looks retro,
But, it's not hooked up to all my JL audio stuff yet. I don't expect it to sound as good as a regular high end head unit,but it is retro and works well with a stock theme dash.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I had nothing but bad luck with custom auto sound, had to get a new radio every 2 years. Switched to Retro sound with a small amp under passenger seat and I couldn't be happier, blue tooth works great and plugs right in to my I Pod and works great, Good luck

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm investigating this and it looks really cool :
--------------

It’s 2015... still think a basic AM/FM radio is an upgrade?

While many companies offer expensive AM/FM radios to “modernize” your driving experience, only Aurora Design products can offer you a truly cutting edge experience completely integrated into your original radio!

• AM/FM 4 channel 180 watts
• Bluetooth hands free phone
• Bluetooth audio streaming
• Bluetooth Voice Command
• USB MP3 audio playback
• USB charging

http://www.tech-retro.com/Aurora_Design/Automotive_Home.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts