Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had your choice and money was there, which wheel would you choose and why, the American Eagle 211 or Torque Thrust II's?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No opinions? Come on guys, help me decide with your vast knowledge. I know you guys have an opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Why not post a couple of pics? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Thanks Joe, now you have my opinion. I like the Eagle 211. IMO smaller openings, in between legs, look more classic.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree, the 211's look much more classic. But it ALL depends on what the look is that you're going for. If you're going for the Pro Touring look of a G-machine, the Thrust II's are the way to go. If you'd like the nastalgic(sp?)look, and are somewhat of a 'purist', then the 211's would definately be my choice. But since the question here is what is OUR opinion, I'm a "low-to-the-ground, pavement hugging g-machine" type that would undoubtably choose the Thrust II's. Oh, one more thing, the 211's usually come in 15's and 16's right? 15's with a meaty tire would look good with those. As far as the Thrust's. I'd go with a 17x9 with a 275/40/17 up front(like the younger sibling Camaro), with a meatier rear. I hope this helps a little. -Chris

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have the TTII's on the 69 and I love them. I use Heavy Metal Polish on them once every month or two and they do look sharp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts